Customer relationship management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers. The goal is simple: Improve business relationships. The CRM system helps companies stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability.
Whether you are starting the CRM journey or planning an ambitious enhancement project, STEPUP is ready to help you. We know how to leverage the capabilities of market-leading CRM platforms to turn customer experience into your competitive advantage. We focus on solving challenges, such as scattered customer data, insufficient sales productivity, poor alignment between sales, marketing, and service departments, low lead conversion rate, gaps in customer service across regions and channels, etc.
Whether customization regards to digitalizing your sales and marketing processes, integrating customer data across corporate systems, empowering users by giving them effort-saving plugins, or reinforcing corporate values with CRM, STEPUP will deliver the desired capabilities exactly the way you need them by focusing on marketing and sales automation, loyalty program management, customer and partner management, sales forecasting, performance management, reporting, etc.
Here’s how a CRM system can help your business today.
Make Improvements To Your Bottom Line
Introducing a CRM platform has been shown to produce real results including direct improvements to the bottom line. CRM applications have a proven track record of increasing Lead conversion by up to +30%, Sales by up to +30%, Sales productivity by up to +35%, Customer satisfaction by up to +35%, Faster decision making up to +38%, Revenue by up to +25%. (Source: Salesforce Relationship Survey conducted 2014–2016 among 10,500+ customers randomly selected)
Identify And Categorize Leads
A CRM system can help you identify and add new leads easily and quickly, and categorize them accurately. By focusing on the right leads, sales can prioritize the opportunities that will close deals, and marketing can identify leads that need more nurturing and prime them to become quality leads.
With complete, accurate, centrally held information about clients and prospects, sales and marketing can focus their attention and energy on the right clients.
Increase Referrals From Existing Customers
By understanding your customers better, cross-selling and upselling opportunities become clear — giving you the chance to win new business from existing customers.
With better visibility, you’ll also be able to keep your customers happy with better service. Happy customers are likely to become repeat customers, and repeat customers spend more — up to 33% more according to some studies.
Offer Better Customer Support
Today’s customers expect fast, personalized support, at any time of day or night. A CRM system can help you provide the high-quality service that customers are looking for. Your agents can quickly see what products customers have ordered, and they can get a record of every interaction so they can give customers the answers they need, fast.
Improve Products And Services
A good CRM system will gather information from a huge variety of sources across your business and beyond. This gives you unprecedented insights into how your customers feel and what they are saying about your organization — so you can improve what you offer, spot problems early, and identify gaps.
STEPUP will start every project with an in-depth analysis of the client’s current CRM capabilities. Together with you, we find significant opportunities to improve your relationships with customers. By following proven consulting processes, our specialists wrap these insights in an optimal CRM solution that meets your business needs.
CALL CENTER MANAGEMENT
With customer expectations and the risk of negative social media mentions at an all-time high, contact center operations are taking center stage in the quest for exceptional customer service — creating a need for call center leadership and management that is proactive, flexible, informed and exceedingly efficient.
STEPUP consulting model is highly collaborative and designed to maximize the value of customer contact centers, leveraging customer touch points for end-to-end, cross-functional process improvements.
Approaching each project with an outside-in view, our team of proven experts enables your organization to realize best-in-class contact center operations. The breadth of recommendations span across Capacity planning, Workforce optimization, Sourcing decisions, Queue strategy, Workflow design, Use of technology, Metrics, and Performance management.
Our customer-centered process begins by evaluating channel preferences and service expectations from your customers’ point-of-view. Leveraging critical customer insights and decades of executive-level experience, our Contact Center Management consultants work with your organization to identify important opportunities for process consistency, channel alignment, operational improvements, and financial efficiency—enhancing the lifetime value of customers to your organization.
- Contact Center Operational Assessment : Comprehensive analysis of your contact center operational model to ensure the highest level of effectiveness and efficiency based on the needs of customers and the business model.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Redesign and Optimization : Assessment and recommendations for the effective design, tuning, and measurement for call routing and self-service capabilities.
- Business Process Optimization : Workflow analysis and design to drive increased first contact resolution and efficiencies.
- Workforce Management : Evaluation and recommendation of capacity planning, scheduling, and workforce optimization technologies and processes.
- Social Customer Service : Operational design and implementation of Social Customer Service to drive high levels of engagement and issue resolution with the accelerated cycle times that customers demand from this channel.
- Technology Assessments, Sourcing, and Migration : Evaluation of the leverage and effectiveness of technology solutions and, if appropriate, the identification of new technologies.
- Contact Center Staff Coaching : Effective coaching processes that inspire and provide supervisors and managers with the skills, structure, and processes they need to consistently deliver effective coaching sessions and drive breakthrough performance.